Our March 2018 competition to win an All-New Kindle Oasis E-reader has now closed and we're in the process of collecting entries before we draw our winner. Any new travel insurance quotes generated will not be entered into the competition.
The draw will be conducted independently and the winner contacted before March 31st 2018.
As it's nearing the end of what seems to have been the longest winter on record, it's only natural to start thinking about your next getaway. With this in mind, we're giving you the chance to win the All-New Kindle Oasis E-reader, ideal for travelling bookworms!
Whether you're stuck on a long-haul flight, waiting in the airport or relaxing by the pool, the Kindle Oasis E-reader is the perfect travel companion and with its thin and lightweight design, it's perfect for beating those luggage weight restrictions when jetting off on holiday.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, worth over £220, all you have to do is compare travel insurance quotes during the month of March 2018, and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
This competition is open to permanent UK residents aged 18 or over. You must complete a travel insurance quote using a valid email address before the deadline date of Saturday March 31st 2018.
1. The promoter is: Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd, trading as Compare Cover (company no. 04231834) whose registered office is at One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.
2. The competition is open to all permanent residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or those judging the competition.
3. Amazon devices are given away on behalf of Compare Cover. Amazon is not a sponsor or promoter of this contest.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and their eligibility to receive the prize.
6. Routes to enter this competition are via comparecover.com
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight (GMT) on Saturday March 31st 2018.
8. No further entries to the competition will be permitted or considered after this date.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to this competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is stated in these Terms & Conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter serves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. There will be one winner, chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
15. The promoter will deliver the prize to the winning participant following confirmation of their identity and the validity of their entry. The winning participant must have an active, working and valid email address and be able to provide proof of age (such as a passport or driving license scan or high-quality photograph - which will be deleted following confirmation of the prize delivery) and postal address. Failure to do so will result in the drawing of an alternative winner.
16. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition, including the decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
20. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with any third party or affiliates connected with the prize.
21. The promoter has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms & Conditions, and any such changes will be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Grandparents are often relied upon for babysitting duties during the summer holidays. Here are some ideas to help get you through the long break.
While many couples jet off to Paris or Venice to celebrate their love for each other, we've come up with some alternative, but equally romantic getaways.