This May, to support your efforts throughout National Walking Month, we're giving away a Fitbit Blaze pedometer worth £159.99*! The Blaze allows you to track your steps with on-screen workouts, use GPS tracking for your walks and view summaries of your weekly exercise goals!
This competition is open to permanent UK residents aged 18 or over, and the deadline for entries is midnight on Wednesday May 31st 2017. Your 'like' or 'follow' must remain valid for a minimum of 7 days following the competition deadline to allow us to conduct our prize draw or your entry will not be considered.
One entry per platform per person will be accepted. If entering via Twitter all entrants must be following @CompareCover Twitter page and have retweeted to be considered for the prize - the entry tweet must be a native retweet from the original post and not reminder posts.
*RRP checked April 2017. The colour of the prize may vary.
1. The promoter is: Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd, trading as Compare Cover (company no. 04231834) whose registered office is at One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.
2. The competition is open to all permanent residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or anyone judging the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Routes to entry for the competition are via Facebook and Twitter
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person per social media platform. Multiple entries from the same person on any platform will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight (GMT) on Wednesday May 31st. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Facebook entrants must 'like' the competition post in order to be automatically entered into the competition prize draw. Entrants must still have their 'like' on the post at the time of the competition prize draw or their entry will not be counted.
- Twitter entrants must 'follow' the Compare Cover Twitter account and 'native retweet' the competition post in order to be automatically entered into the competition prize draw. A native retweet is a retweet of the original competition post without any comments, additional tags or amendments. Entrants must still 'follow' the Compare Cover Twitter account at the time of the competition prize draw or their entry will not be counted.
- Entrants found to post offensive or malicious content, whether within the comments area of the competition post, or by way of a public reply to any post, or any other means will be disqualified and their posts may be subject to removal or moderation at the promoter's discretion.
- Entrants found to be participating using more than one account, fake accounts, accounts not belonging to them or any automated method of entry (including but not limited to 'bots' or scripts) will be disqualified from this competition and banned from all future competitions or promotions.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: one Fitbit Blaze activity tracker
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. There will be one winner, chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will deliver the prize to the winning participant following confirmation of their identity. The winning participant must have an active, working and valid email address and be able to provide proof of age and postal address. Failure to do so will result in the drawing of an alternative winner.
17. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
21. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Fitbit Inc. or its affiliates.
24. The promoter's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.