Our February 2018 competition to win a Romantic Getaway in the Lakes has now closed and we're in the process of collecting entries before we draw our winner. Any new post likes (Facebook) or follows/retweets (Twitter) made will not be counted.
The draw will be conducted independently and the winner contacted before March 31st 2018.
Whether you're a new parent looking to relax when the little one is down, or a FIFA expert looking to pass the knowledge down to your next generation of strikers, this could be a competition you don't want to miss!
This November, we're giving away the ultimate prize for playtime and downtime; a Sony PlayStation 4 games console complete with a copy of FIFA 18!
Enter via Facebook by liking our competition post.
Enter via Twitter by following @CompareCover and retweeting our competition tweet.
This competition is open to permanent UK residents aged 18 or over, and the deadline for entries is midnight on Thursday November 30th, 2017 (GMT). Your 'like' or 'follow' must remain on our post for a minimum of 7 days following the competition deadline to allow us to conduct our prize draw or your entry may not be considered.
One entry per platform per person will be accepted. If entering via Twitter all entrants must be following the @CompareCover Twitter page and have retweeted our post to be considered for the prize - the entry tweet must be a native retweet from the original post and not reminder posts or replies.
By entering our competition, you indicate that you have read and agree to our full terms and conditions below.
1. The promoter is: Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd, trading as Compare Cover (company no. 04231834) whose registered office is at One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.
2. The competition is open to all permanent residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with exception to employees of Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or anyone judging the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and their eligibility to receive the prize.
5. Routes to entry for the competition are via Facebook and/or Twitter.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person per social media platform. Multiple entries from the same person on any platform will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight (GMT) on Thursday November 30th. No further entries to the competition will be permitted or considered after this date.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated in these Terms & Conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. There will be one winner, chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The promoter will deliver the prize to the winning participant following confirmation of their identity and the validity of their entry. The winning participant must have an active, working and valid email address and be able to provide proof of age (such as a passport or driving license scan or high-quality photograph - which will be deleted following confirmation of the prize delivery) and postal address. Failure to do so will result in the drawing of an alternative winner.
15. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition, including the decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
19. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with any third party or affiliates connected with the prize.
20. The promoter has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms & Conditions, and any such changes will be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
While many couples jet off to Paris or Venice to celebrate their love for each other, we've come up with some alternative, but equally romantic getaways.
The New Year will see many of us re-evaluate our current lifestyles and look for new and trendy ways to get fit, eat better and feel good...