Our June 2018 competition to win a pair f Zinc FLyte Scooter Cases has now closed and we're in the process of collecting entries before we draw our winner. Any new travel insurance quotes generated will not be entered into the competition.
The draw will be conducted internally and the winner contacted before July 14th, 2018.
The school summer holidays are almost here! And for many of us, the excitement for that trip away can really begin.
Whether you're escaping to a lodge in the Lake District or a villa in Cyprus, your trip will undoubtedly be the first thing the kids want to tell their friends about when they get back to school in September - and with our competition, we're looking to help you make those special memories with your young ones!
Whatever the destination, there's a good chance you'll need to get your travel insurance sorted out before you go, to make sure you're covered against dreaded cancellations, lost luggage or emergencies while you're away.
So, if you compare travel insurance quotes at Compare Cover throughout June 2018, you will automatically be entered into our prize draw to win an amazing pair of Zinc Flyte Scooter Cases in your choice of size and style! (stock depending)
These incredible cabin-sized cases double up as fold-up scooters, so there's no hauling the children's bags around when you jet off on your break! The only downside is you'll wish your case did the same thing!
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of Flyte Scooter Cases, all you have to do is compare travel insurance quotes here at Compare Cover any time in June 2018! You will be entered into the draw automatically when viewing your quotes and you'll even have another chance to enter by sharing the news on social media.
This competition is open to permanent UK residents aged 18 or over from June 1st, 2018. You must complete a travel insurance quote using a valid email address before the deadline date of Saturday June 30th, 2018. Once we make our draw we'll contact the winner by email, so it's important that you have access to the account in the weeks following.
1. The promoter is: Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd, trading as Compare Cover (company no. 04231834) whose registered office is at One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.
2. The competition is open to all permanent residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or those judging the competition.
3. Zinc Flyte scooter cases are given away on behalf of Compare Cover. Zinc Flyte is not a sponsor or promoter of this contest.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and their eligibility to receive the prize.
6. Routes to enter this competition are via comparecover.com travel insurance comparison.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight (GMT) on Saturday June 30th, 2018.
8. No entries to the competition will be permitted or considered after this date.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to this competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is stated in these Terms & Conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. There will be one winner, chosen by the Promoter's head of compliance using a random selection process. Details of the draw process can be made available on request.
15. The promoter will deliver the prize to the winning participant following confirmation of their identity and the validity of their entry. The winning participant must have an active, working and valid email address and be able to provide proof of age (such as a passport or driving license scan or high-quality photograph - which will be deleted following confirmation of the prize delivery) and postal address. Failure to do so will result in the drawing of an alternative winner (see point 10).
16. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition, including the decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
20. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with any third party or affiliates connected with the prize.
21. The promoter has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms & Conditions, and any such changes will be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
With an estimated 51 million pets in the UK in 2018, we really do appear to be a nation of pet lovers. Pets bring a lot of joy and companionship, from dogs and cats to fish and birds.
Another year has gone by and, with the advent of 2020, many people are looking to do all the things they meant to do in 2019 but didn?t quite get around to...