Our February 2017 competition to win a Halfords voucher worth £350 has now closed and we're in the process of collecting entries before we draw our winner. Any new post likes (Facebook) or follows/retweets (Twitter) made will not be counted.
The draw will be conducted independently and the winner contacted before March 28th 2017.
We're giving away a Halfords e-gift voucher worth £350 that can be spent online or in any Halfords store! The voucher could be used on cycling accessories or put towards a new bike!
Enter via Facebook by liking our competition post.
This competition is open to permanent UK residents aged 18 or over, and the deadline for entries is midnight on Tuesday February 28th 2017. Your 'like' or 'follow' must remain valid for a minimum of 7 days following the competition deadline to allow us to conduct our prize draw or your entry will not be considered.
1. The promoter is: Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd, trading as Compare Cover (company no. 04231834) whose registered office is at One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.
2. The competition is open to all permanent residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Investment Discounts On-Line Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or anyone judging the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition are via Facebook and Twitter
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight (GMT) on Tuesday February 28th. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: one Halfords e-gift voucher with a value of £350 that can be used in participating Halfords stores in the United Kingdom or on purchases made via the Halfords website.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. There will be one winner, chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will deliver the prize to the winning participant by email via the Halfords website. The winner must then confirm receipt of the prize within 14 days. Neither the promoter nor Halfords can be held responsible for loss of the prize should the winner provide an incorrect, invalid or otherwise unreachable email address. The winning participant must have an active, working and valid email address in order to receive the prize.
17. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
21. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Halfords Limited.
24. The promoter's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Dogs may claim the title of 'man's best friend', but anyone who has had the pleasure of sharing their home with a cat will tell you...
You may think you know your canine companion inside out, but there may be more to your precious pooch than meets the eye! As World...